Friday, December 24, 2010

Dumb & Dumber 84' sheep dog


This is a 1984 Ford Econoline(sheep dog style) from the movie Dumb & Dumber. One of my favorite movies. Know about every word to this movie.
I got this model from http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/grandtheftautosanandreas/mod/19909.html . So thanks goes out to whoever made it.
 Had to simplify it for papercrafting. Made a lot of changes to to the GTA mod. Doors don't open or anything cool like that. Could have made door and other textures better but didn't have time for all that but its still a cool model in my opinion. Had to get this done before Christmas as this was a present for someone.
Its around 10 inches long. Not to hard of a build. The legs are kinda tricky so just take your time with those.

Can download at our team's blog Here

1 comment:

  1. Hello friend, I would like this model very much, if it is available you could send it to me, welldoneinformatica@gmail.com, I have other models for you too, if you want

    ReplyDelete