Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Pip-Boy 3000 Update
Started the build on this and redid size. I tried to get the size the best I could for life size so I just hope everything turns out good. Might be slightly too big but better than to small I would think. Wasted a lot of test paper on this on getting the right size and also having trouble with my printer. Not sure what it is but it always prints Fallout models really dark and muddy. So I did something I never do and I printed a .pdf of it. Turned out a little better. So keep in mind when you see the final test photo that yours will probably turn out better if you choose to build this.
it has 54 parts and 12 pages. Not that bad considering I simplified it a lot.