Here is a render of the Spawn model I'm working on(Using Sketchup pro). I ripped this from Spawn: Armageddon for the Gamecube. Still have lots to but hopefully everything will go good.
Right now I have to fix the legs. As you can see its missing some parts. The top right leg red thing was missing so I took all the left side's part and made a copy and mirrored it. Was hard to adjust.
Need to detach more of the the chains(around his waist) to make it easier to model. I've made the head already almost full size and turned out good execpt the fact the head was misshaped a little and I didn't notice it. Not sure if I want to release the head at full size or maybe a mask.
So thats where I'm at on this model so far.
Here is a Sketchup photo I took. May be able to see it better.